Digital Textile Solutions
Specialists in digital print
We partner with trusted manufacturers with a reliable supply chain in order to achieve the highest level of quality, consistency and colour management. Over the last 10 years we have built relationships with the best digital printers in the UK, allowing us to stay at the forefront of digital print technology as it evolves.
Through innovations in digital textile print we are:
Reducing waste - Low production minimums enable goods to be made in small quantities, eliminating excess stock and reducing undue waste.
Reducing energy use - Through the Industry's continual investment in print technology and the development of new base cloths we can achieve low energy production and reduced water consumption in the printing and finishing process of our polyester fabrics.
Treading lighter - Printed and produced in England we focus on supporting the UK’s growing textile and creative industry. In doing so we are lowering our carbon footprint by tapping into an expanding economy of local manufacturers and eliminating the pollution from frequent travel to far reaching destinations.
We are please to share our printer’s Eco-friendly accreditation below.
- Oeke-Tex approved printed fabrics.
- Innovation in base cloths sees an increasing range of fabrics from recycled polyester (rPET) yarns as well as a range of organic fabrics.
- Fabrics are sourced from REACH-compliant mills across the world who maintain a level of quality in terms of child labour, ecological impact and responsibility. Many of these suppliers are also SEDEX approved.
- They have recently installed a ‘Zero to waste’ policy, with a focus on minimizing their environmental impact. This includes sending excess fabric and cut-offs to local charities, schools and educational institutes to be reused.
Additionally they do not intentionally contain any chemicals concerned within the following directives :
- European Directive “Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances” 2011/65/EU (“RoHS Directive”).
- REACH Directive - European Chemical Agency’s (ECHA) Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern for Authorisation.
Polyester Fabric Printing :
The inks used passed the following accredited standards:
- Oeko-tex 100 - Product Class II - suitable for direct human skin contact for ages 3+
- Oeko-tex Eco Passport
All our fabric testing is carried out by UKAS accredited laboratories to British testing standards.